Directions for Use:
- Turn off and unplug device.
- On surfaces that have been in service or have visual signs of oxidation or corrosion use Deoxit D100L-2C (see my other items).
- Apply a drop amount to the metal contact/connector surface.
- If required operate the part/device to help distribute the Deoxit Gold to break up minor amounts of oxides and contamination (Test for compatibilty before use).
- Re-apply a drop to metal surfaces and wipe off excess. It is important to wipe excess, as only a thin coating is required on metal surfaces.
- Wait 2mins before turning equipment on.
- If you notice a green or black colouration on the surface (may take a few days) after applying, this indicates dissolved oxidation (surface was severly oxidised) follow steps above one more time.
- For severe environment protection: After surface is clean, apply Deoxit Shield S100L-2C (see my other items) for outdoor and severe environments (humidity, salts, pollutants, sulfur, etc).